Sunday, February 7, 2010

strong guy named Nick Vujicic

As i watch clip about Nick,my heart feel very touching and never feel touching like this before.He is strongest person which can survive in his life without pairs of hands and legs.But he still can live like us as normal person and never give up or regret with what he have to face in his life.I think if i'm at his situation now,I dont think that I strong as him or stronger than him.One of his concept in life is if he fail,he will try again,again and again.How about us.I think  if  I fail  i'll try again,again and lastly maybe i'll give up but now i think we shouldn't give up because nothing in this world that not have solutions.Its truth what people said,If we think we are unlucky person in this world,we have to remember that,there are more unlucky person than us outside there.Nick like to do something challenges more than we can do even he is not perfect.His spirit to continued his life is strong because he learn to live independent without parents.I never think i can survive and live indipendent as Nick.But now I have new spirit and will survive with all challenges that I face and will not easy to give up.So, we have to thankful to God with what we have now and I feel very thankful.Now I've meet a bitter person who is thankful and he is Nick.Keep going on Nick.

4 comments:

  1. i think your essay was good and interesting for the readers,keep it up.............

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good ideas and interesting. I like your writing. Keep it up. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. salam..
    you should be careful with your spelling..
    anyway, i like your writing..
    keep up the good work..
    thank you..

    ReplyDelete
  4. you have ideas to write this essay.good.

    ReplyDelete